samedi 16 avril 2011

The bird



Here is my second and last piece for the tribute.... The show will be tonight 7pm at Nucleus Gallery, if you are around come to see great art and say hello!

I will post more pieces and photos from the show when I'll be back home.
Thanks everyone for following this blog tribute and thanks to all the wonderful artists who contributed to this fantastic adventure!!!

Seb

4 commentaires:

  1. This blog tribute is one of the best ideas ever. I´m enjoying everything so much. This piece is absolutely amazing. Your vision of Edward is perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice job!!!
    Edward is so cute ♥

    bravo!
    md.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like these illustrations that don't show him as a sad, forlorn type. I really like this one.

    RépondreSupprimer